Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Monday, March 19, 2012

Rio del Sol RV Haven (CA) to Big River RV Park (CA) - 4 miles

March 17-18, 2012 - We moved the RV to Big River RV Park Saturday morning, the same RV park that my parents spent their winters at twenty years ago.  Our RV is parked on a site right on the Colorado River.  We have a great view!  I've been imagining my mom and dad spending time here.  It's so great that Tom and I are staying here now.  I've called my mom a couple times to talk about their winters here.

We got to this RV park in time for a weekend storm.  We spent a lot of time in the RV as the winds blew, temperatures dropped, and rains fell.  Tom baked cookies one night.  We've done a lot of reading.  Also watched several Northern Exposure episodes on DVD.

Dark skies over the Colorado River

Chilly temperatures for the weekend

No comments: