Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

West Glacier (MT) to Havre (MT) - 230 miles

Sept. 13, 2011 - “I wonder where we’ll end up tonight.”  Those were my words as I woke up this morning and started the day.  Each day is an adventure... 

I made time this morning to do stretches; I really needed to make that a higher priority.  Tea in bed came afterwards!  By 11:00 am, we were on Highway 2 driving around the south border of Glacier National Park.  We passed over the Continental Divide at Marias Pass - 5,280 feet.  Driving out of the Rocky Mountains and onto the high plains, we followed the railroad the entire way.  Tonight, we’re in an RV park in Havre, MT, spittin’ distance to Highway 2 on one side and a railroad yard behind us.  This one is not a wilderness setting!

No comments: